torsdag 2 augusti 2012

BLACK BLAZER








I love this blazer, and I hate that I have to sell it. But hey, it's too big. No one should walk around in a blazer one size too big, it just looks so wrong and un-stylish. So now I'm selling it. It's a size 36, and I've probably worn it like 20 times. It's still in great condition tho, I could seriously see myself going back to H&M and leaving it there with all of the new blazers and no one would even know how to separate this one from the new ones. Yes, it's that new-looking. 

Price: 10€ (+5€ shipping) 
(I bought it for 40€)

4 kommentarer:

  1. cool photos and great blog !
    http://mypackingstylist.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. It looks great! love your blazer..:)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. love this blazer look and how your paired it! super super cute! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love the blaser !!
    A I love your shoes in the second outfit


    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
    Kisses from Paris

    SvaraRadera